Who am I?
Hi, my name is Tony. I am a teacher on YouTube, teaching programming, electronics, and more. I also embark on various personal programming projects, with a small number of them available on this site. I occasionally compete in game making competitions (such as LudumDare or TriJam), and sometimes livestream programming.
You can find all of my videos on my YouTube channel, which can be accessed here. Below is an overview of the current and upcoming series on my channel:
- [Coming August 2020!] Ultimate Game Dev Guide (Using LibGDX)
- [Coming Soon] Godot Basics
- Beginner Electronics
- The New Beginner Java Game Programming Tutorial Series
- [Planning] Let's Make a Mobile Game with Godot
- [Planning] Let's Make a 3D Dungeon Crawler in Godot
What's the Scoop?
Currently, I am in the process of recording episodes for my new upcoming Ultimate Game Dev Guide series. This will be a tutorial series on how to make a full game with LibGDX, as well as informational episodes that teach about certain design principles and even how to use Git!