Who am I?
Hi, my name is Tony. I am a teacher on YouTube, teaching programming, electronics, and more. I also embark on various personal programming projects, with a small number of them available on this site. I occasionally compete in game making competitions (such as LudumDare or TriJam), and sometimes livestream programming.
You can find all of my videos on my YouTube channel, which can be accessed here. Below is an overview of the current and upcoming series on my channel:
- LibGDX Game Dev Guide
- Let's Make a Godot Space Shooter
- Godot Basics
- Beginner Electronics
- The New Beginner Java Game Programming Tutorial Series
- [Planning] Complete Godot Platformer Tutorial
- [Planning] Procedural Mesh & Terrain Generation in Godot
- [Planning] Let's Make a 3D Game in Godot
What's the Scoop?
Currently I am working hard recording episodes of the LibGDX Game Dev Guide series, as well as finishing up the Godot Space Shooter series! I am also planning to begin live-streaming some game development work again sometime soon - so stay tuned!